Sunday, July 18, 2010

FAQ


Suddenly..there are rules. But of course, so everyone will be merry and gay :) Here are some of the questions you might be asking when you want to advertise here.

Q. Is this for free?
A. Absolutely.

Q. If I am not a Filipino can I still join?
A. Of course. But you'll probably see more Filipino bloggers here.

Q. What do I need to do to join and have my site linked from this blog?
A. 1. Leave a comment from any of the entries saying you want to be part of this community
2. or email pinoybizblogger (at) gmail.com with your blogsite, online store URL and your email address, we promise not to flood your inbox.

Q. If I want to advertise my online shop what will I do?
A. It's really simple, LET THE WORLD KNOW THAT WE EXIST!

Q. And how do I do that? (referring to the question above)
A. 1. Like us in facebook [look for Pinoy Business Blogger]
2. Since we are all bloggers (I assume) you have to write an article about us with the following links: FACEBOOK page, our FAQs and our home page. The article should contain a minimum of 100 words and must not be deleted from your archive. Send the link via email to pinoybizblogger (at) gmail.com.
3. follow us via Google Friend Connect.
4. When #s 1 to 3 are completed write a 500-word (max) article about your store including your company/site/store profile (whatever you wanna call it), the stuff you sell, the URL (blog and e-store) and of course the name of your store then send it via email. You can include pictures too.

Sounds a lot? Hmmm, I guess so..but remember your site will be featured here for free and that's all we're asking in return.

Q. So what if I'm not a blogger but I want my site to be featured here?
A. I haven't thought of a better approach to that honestly. But let's see, i'll figure something soon.

If you have any other questions that I fail to mention, leave a message in the comment box or send us an email to pinoybizblogger@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment